The ENGINO TOY SYSTEM was developed by a group of engineers and teachers for helping pupils build technical models easily and creatively so that they could spend more time experimenting and learning about technology. Research grants from local and E.U. funds helped materialize the 3-year research to an innovative product, launched internationally in 2007. Since then, the company has developed more snap-fit components such as gears, pulleys and motors, and a series of activity books that help children interact with technology and “learn by doing”. The major advantage of the ENGINO system is that it enables children to build fast and easy, simple or complex models, using a very low number of different components and a much lower quantity of parts. Visit www.engino.com for more information.
Engino Inventor Series – Inventor 30 Models Motorized Set (Adventure Models)
Build 30 different models! Improve your building skills with the 30 in 1 MOTORIZED models package! Create amazing vehicles like speedy Formulas and Racers. You can build one model at a time. The set also includes a variety of awesome model-animals to build such as a Crocodile, a Dinosaur, a Dog, a Kangaroo, a Duck, and even a mythical Dragon!
– Snap-fit connectivity in any direction and angle.
– Extraction tool for easy disassembly.
– Easy-to-follow building instructions.
– All parts are non-toxic and made to last. Vibrant lilac coloured parts.
– Battery-operated 3V motor included with dual rotating direction switch.
– Printed instruction are included for 4 main models in each set.
– All 30 models can be assembled by downloading the free internet instructions, available at the Engino website. All models are available as interactive 3D instructions viewed either from a PC or from smartphones and tablets through the ENGINO 3D Viewer app (kidCAD), downloadable for free in Android, Apple (iOs) and Windows mobile operating systems.
Product Material: ABS Plastic and TPE
Age 6 – 12+.
*Contains small parts which could be swallowed. Not suitable for children under 3 years old.