About Purple Cow
Founded in 2000 in Australia, The Purple Cow is a game designer, developer and manufacturer. As a family business, they watch their own kids grow and try really hard to make something special for them, something that would be attractive enough, inside & out, to take them away, even temporarily, from their TV/ PC/smartphones. That’s not an easy task. So they try to create content that broadens the kids’ horizons, flares up their curiosity, and most importantly, be FUN, FUN, FUN. They use distinct designs – the work of artist Inna Semadar. They try to mix up a variety of materials but we always remember that all of us are working on a budget and so we strive to deliver our clients excellent value on their purchase.
To Go Magnetic Travel Games – Magnetic Monster Factory
- A Monstrous ‘Dress Me Up’ game supports creativity while having fun for hours of play. Become a monster fashion stylist at home or on the go.
- Enjoy hours of styling and get creative with endless amounts of fashion looks. Play around with a large variety of monster’s body parts, clothing and accessories – 34 magnets Included.
- Compact and lightweight perfect for travelling in the car, on the plane, outdoors, and at all other times. Keep your kids away from the screen and more engaged with one another.
- Hands-on creativity: no need for computers or other interventions. 100% screen-free activity
- Explore more of Purple Cows on-the-go Magnetic series. This game is for a single player or can be played together for ages 3+. Other travel games from The Purple Cow include Bingo, Checkers, Chess, Domino, Memo Game, Snakes & Ladders, Solitaire, Sudoku, Tic Tac Toe and 4 in a Row. And many others.
About Purple Cow
|Dimensions||10.5 × 19.0 × 1.5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.